If you’re here because you heard that we’re looking for a WordPress Developer, you’ve come to the right place.
You have significant WordPress platform experience and have a proven track record of delivering optimized website experiences that drive business outcomes. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining responsive, AODA compliant and SEO-ready WordPress websites. You have a keen eye for design and a problem-solving mindset.
- Develop UX strategy and wireframes
- Coordinate with designer to develop user interface design
- Develop and maintain WordPress core and site plugins
- Develop page templates
- Identify and integrate third-party plug-ins and systems
- Optimize code for SEO
- Support content team with technical experise
- 3+ years in agency setting or equivalent experience
- High technical proficiency
- Proficient user WordPress and Elementor
- Familiar with SEMrush or similar tools
- Familiar with Monday.com or other project management tools
- Exceptional communication skills
- $45,000 – $55,000/year plus benefits depending on experience.
Although this is a remote position, it is imperative that applicants reside in Canada and are legally eligible to work.