If you’re here because you heard that we’re looking for a Social Media and Digital Content Manager, you’ve come to the right place.
You have significant social media platform experience and have a proven track record of driving engagement. You will be responsible for publishing content to social media platforms and blogs, managing and engaging with online communities and supporting the success of our strategic and content leads. You will work cross functionally with internal partners to understand business objectives in order to communicate effectively with customers.
- Work with content lead to generate social content or create social actions that drive engagement
- Actively identify and build engagement with online communities
- Coordinate with content lead to plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Assist content lead with writing copy for social media
- Publish, schedule and monitor content and campaign performance
- Publish social media advertising campaigns
- Publish content to websites
- 3+ years in agency setting or equivalent experience
- High technical proficiency
- Proficient user of Canva, Photoshop, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiar with SEMrush or similar tools
- Familiar with Monday.com or other project management tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – English and emoji 🤜💥🤛
- $45,000 – $55,000/year plus benefits depending on experience.
Although this is a remote position, it is imperative that applicants reside in Canada and are legally eligible to work.