You must be here looking for a role as a Digital Content Creator.
Your parents thought your “doodles” were great, but were sure you were crazy for wanting to do it for a living! Take that mom!
You have a proven track record of making engaging visuals for social media. Your love for trying the latest app features and acute understanding of how content performs on different channels makes your content chops irresistible.
You have a rich portfolio that includes Instagram Reels, TikTok posts, photographs and illustrations.
- Work with content lead to develop visual strategies
- Lead the creation of social video and images that drive engagement
- Develop web graphics, infographics and illustrations
- Coordinate with content lead to plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Support content team by publishing, scheduling and monitoring content performance
- 3+ years in agency setting or equivalent experience
- Proven creative skills – especially short form video such as Reels and TikTok
- Proficient developer of native content for Instagram and TikTok and expert use of Canva, Photoshop, PowerPoint
- Familiar with Monday.com or other project management tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – English and emoji 🤜💥🤛
- $46,000 – $55,000/year plus benefits depending on experience
Although this is a remote position, it is imperative that applicants reside in Canada and are legally eligible to work.
Start by filling in this form.
*Please include links to any digital content that you have produced